We offer training in hunt seat, western pleasure, and saddleseat for you and your horse. We can help perfect your riding skills for next year, so you can hit the show ring or trail with confidence! Horses in full training are worked approximately five times a week both on the ground and under saddle. Horses in part-time training are worked two times a week on the ground and under saddle. When a horse is boarded indoors, we require them to be in part-time or full-time training. For pasture board, we have two great pastures with run-ins and available waterers. Round bales are provided in the winter. There is full use of barn facilities which includes two arenas, wash stall, and client tack room, as well as, our lesson services.
Board and Training:
- Indoor Board & Full-Time Training (5 days/week) : $715.00 per month
- Indoor Board & Part-Time Training (2 days/week) : $595.00 per month
- Pasture board only : $270.00 per month
St. Croix attends numerous Class A, Regional, and National Shows.
- Class A: $400
- MN Fall Fest: $500
- Regional: $600
- Canadian Nationals: $1500
- Youth/US Nationals: $2000
- Scottsdale: $2500
Horse Evaluation: $100.00
Not sure if you have a prospect or not? Wondering if you have a horse with talent, but not sure in what discipline? We’re now offering an evaluation service for you and your horse. Simply bring the horse to our farm and we’ll take a look, putting your horse through the paces and riding if appropriate. Call for appointment.
Seller’s Agent Fee: 15% of sale price
- Hauling - .75 cents a mile ($100 minimum)
- Horse Layover - $15.00 a day for pasture / $25.00 a day for indoor stall
- Body Clipping - $125.00
- Photography/Video Preparation: $100.00
- Sales Video: $30.00
Owner Responsibilities: Owners are responsible to pay all vet, farrier, and any additional supplement fees directly to our preferred vendors.